Red Lion - GRAC0001 - HMI and Controllers
Red Lion’s Graphite® Edge Controller is a rugged standalone industrial controller that features all-metal construction and works with a variety of I/O modules to combine IEC 61131 control capabilities with networking and data visualization alongside the core Graphite functionality of protocol conversion, data logging and web serving.
Powerful Crimson 3.x Software with Crimson Control
- Intuitive drag-and-drop graphical software for easy setup
- Use industry-standard IEC 61131 programming languages such as ladder logic, function block, structured text and instruction list
- Map over 300 drivers to other devices without the need for special gateways
- Easy single-solution configuration eliminates need for third-party software
Versatile I/O Module & Expansion Options
- Enhance built-in features by adding an I/O, PID control or communication module
- Connect Graphite Expansion Racks with additional modules to easily scale to meet the needs of complex applications
- Extend even further with E3 I/O™ high-density modules
Industry-Leading Protocol Conversion
- Communicate with over 300 major industrial protocols
- Support up to 18 simultaneous protocols
- Translate between serial, USB and Ethernet devices
- Manage multi-vendor environments with ease
- OPC UA Client Driver
- OPC UA Historical Access
- Built-in MQTT connectors accelerate IIoT projects with point-and-click simplicity
- Google Cloud
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Azure
- Inductive Automation Ignition!
- Store and Forward Buffering for Cloud Connectors
Rugged Environmental Specifications
- Wide -40° to 70°C operating temperature
- High shock and vibration tolerance
- IP 20 rated
- CE, UL/cUL and UL/cUL Hazardous approvals
Powerful Integration Functionality
- Ethernet, USB and serial ports make communication simple
- Built-in data logging enhances troubleshooting and helps meet regulatory requirements
- Robust web server provides remote visualization, access and control to reduce costly site visits
We work hard to process every order on the same day it is received. Lead time does not include processing time. If you place an order for items in-stock at our Kansas warehouse prior to 3 PM CST, it will likely ship by the following business day. We do our best to give priority to orders shipping via expedited methods. Items in stock at warehouses other than our Kansas facility will ship within 5-7 business days unless expedited shipping methods are selected at checkout. Expedited shipping outside of IA, IL, KS, MO, NE will be subject to a $250 handling fee. Lead time on items not in stock varies.
You can choose your preferred shipping speed during the checkout process. Items shipping from our Kansas warehouse will ship UPS. Items drop-shipping from a vendor may ship UPS, FedEx, or LTL. After you place your order, you will receive email correspondences from us when your order is received, fulfilled and shipped. Tracking information will be included with the shipping notification.
We currently ship to all 50 states in the United States.
If you need an item shipped overseas, we can ship it to a US-based exporter or freight forwarder of your choosing.