Stratus takes the complexity out of keeping business critical applications running 24/7. Stratus technologies proactively prevent instances of unplanned downtime both in the data center and at the edge.
The Risk of Data Loss Is Avoidable
Stratus solutions will help you avoid the risk of data loss with an updated automation and availability solution. They enable rapid deployment of always-on infrastructures, from enterprise servers to clouds, without any changes to your applications. With Stratus technologies you can prevent downtime before it occurs and ensure uninterrupted 24 x 7 x 365 performance of essential business operations.
With Stratus you can increase productivity and quality:
- Operationally Simple - Standards based platform and software deployment from the datacenter to the edge, manageable by non-IT staff
- Continuous availability - 99.99% continuous application availability without loss of data
- Cost Effective - Prevention of downtime secures reputation, lowers cost and guarantees data integrity and compliance
Read how the Industrial sector is responding to market forces and modernizing operational technology.
Trends in Accelerating Performance Improvements - Industrial Automation Whitepaper
Continuous Availability Made Easy - The ftServerStratus offers quick and easy failure prevention with ftServer. Conventional technologies like clustering and virtualization-based HA do not prevent downtime, but rely on recovering from hardware or software failures. And this recovery time can vary, from minutes to hours. Only ftServer prevents the downtime of your critical business applications, ensuring continuous availability, even when your underlying hardware components fail.Key benefits:
- No unplanned downtime: Ensure application availability despite component failures. Ride through transient errors and power spikes that would take down other x86 systems
- No data corruption or data loss: Ensure all transactions are processed. Protect the integrity of both committed and in-flight data
- Simplified deployment: Get instant continuous availability without having to modify your ISV applications or write failover scripts
- Simplified management: Save time and effort with self-monitoring hardware, automated parts replacement, and customer replaceable subsystems
- Lower total cost of ownership: Save up to 40% when you factor in acquisition, deployment, management, and unplanned downtime costs
Continuous Availability is a Must for a Winning IIoT Strategy
One challenge to a winning IIoT strategy is the divide between OI and IT departments. Stratus offers three approaches to overcoming this challenge:
3 Approaches to Building the IT/OT Divide
Downtime Prevention Buyers Guide
many options on the market, how can you determine which availability solution is right for your organization?
Read the Downtime Prevention Buyers Guide to learn the 6 questions you should ask to help choose the right availability protection for your applications.
Updating Aging Control Systems in Water/ Wastewater
- "Blindness" from the plant level to the entire district
- Inability to control remote locations
- Loss of data/report generation
- Manual operation for water / waste water treatment
- Loss in integration with reliability systems