Talk to uswe can help with your next project
Moog Animatics designs, manufactures and brings to life the ultimate integrated, motion control solution: an easily programmable servo motor without the separation of a cabinet of controls and circuits and with the independence of a drive, amplifier, and encoder all in one compact package.
New Class 6 Industrial Ethernet SmartMotors
These new Class 6 SmartMotors have a new powerful processor that operates at nearly twice the processor speed of Class 5. The PID rate is fixed at 62.5useconds with 64K User program memory (twice that of prior SmartMotors) and larger Cam point memory space for cam tables to >3K points.
These SmartMotors are able to support Standard Industrial Ethernet protocols including: EtherCAT and PROFINET. Able to support both standard and high pole count commutation, these products deliver fully closed-loop PID control. Class 6 also features a dedicated high current brake output control.
- Dual Port Ethernet (no Ethernet switches or hubs required)
- USB interface for programming, configuration and live diagnostics
- RS-485 Half Duplex communications port
- Modbus Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) Slave (RS-485
- Full floating-point math and trigonometric functions with 32-bit precision results
- Dual trajectory generators enabling relative and absolute position moves or velocity moves on top of gearing or camming
- Advanced gearing, allowing preset traverse and take-up winding parameters, including dwells and wrap counts
- Advanced camming including cubic spline interpolation and dynamic frequency and amplitude changes
- Virtual-axis mastering into camming through gearing which enables stand-alone; multi-axis coordinated motion
- Programmable and non-programmable protection features (both hardware and software)
- On Board local I/O
Moog Animatics releases its new, low cost NEMA 17 SmartMotor: http://pages.animatics.com/new-low-cost-17-frame-sl-smartmotor?utm_campaign=SL17+News+Release+Announcement